Thursday, November 15, 2007

The beginning

We decided we were read for baby #2 so we began fertility treatment in Bedford again in August. The first IUI worked. I found out I was pregnant on Labor day. I had a sonogram on September 28th & found out we had 4 babies. Two were small & the dr said we would just have to watch them to see if they would make it or not. I had another sonogram on October 19th & found out I had lost one baby. Two of the babies were measuring right on track & had good heart rates. The third baby was a week behind & had a slower heart rate. Dr. Doody released me. Yeah no more trips to Bedford.

I had my first appointment with Dr. Thigpen in Ft Worth on November 1st. The third baby had caught up. So they were all on track & had good heart rates. He told me our goal was to make it to 34 weeks. I also will begin modified bedrest the day after Christmas. I saw him again on Nov 14 & had a sono to check my cervix. He said I got cervix of the month award. It was better than most singleton pregnancies. So no stitches for now. I go back Nov 26 for the big sonogram.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers