Friday, August 8, 2008

Medical Bills!!!

Well Randall finally called the social security lawyer. We were basically told that it would be a waste of our time & money to go to court & fight social security. So I guess we will be paying mine & the triplets medical bills for the rest of our lives. It really makes us angry that I tried to take the really good care of myself to make the triplets be as healthy & as big as possible. Now we are being punished for it. Someone is calling everyday saying we are being turned over to a collection agency. I tell them go ahead we have almost a million dollars in medical bills. I can only do so much! So instead of saving for 4 kids for college we will be paying medical bills forever! I try not to let it bother me & try to just think about my 4 healthy kids. But when the phone rings everday with someone asking for money it is hard to not think about it.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers