Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A bad night

All the kids still have snotty noses. Reese woke up at 2 this morning. She had spit up everywhere & was stopped up. I changed her clothes & cleaned her nose. I put her in a bouncy seat so she could breath & put her in our bathroom so I could hear her. Well at 3:30 she was still awake. So I put her in her bed & went back to bed, but the rest of the night the boys kept waking up because they couldn't breath either. So I didn't get much sleep last night. Let's hope everyone takes a long nap today including mommy.

Racheal started dance yesterday in Dublin with her new teacher. She was awesome. She learned so much yesterday. Racheal said "Ms. Wanda worked me hard yesterday!"

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers