Sunday, January 11, 2009

We are getting so big!

Reese has another tooth on the bottom! We are sprouting teeth all over the place. Today Randall took out the baby carriers & put in the big car seats! It made me think back when they each came home & we had to roll up blankets around them because they were so tiny in their little carriers.

Today we had a great visit from our great friends Christy & Dale Meinecke & their girls. It was so great to see them again! We miss you guys so much, but we know God has a greater plan for you! Thanks a bunch for the case of diapers!! Come see us again soon!

1 comment:

Three Peas in a Pod said...

Shelley: (I posted this on my blog too, but just in case you didn't see it) hi! I've been reading your blog:) it's fun for me to "see" what your babies are doing now because that's what mine might be doing a 6 weeks or so:) it's fun to compare since your babies and my babies were born at about the same gestational age:) thanks for reaching out:) your babies are adorable:)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers