Thursday, February 26, 2009

1 year ago today I went to the hospital!

One year ago at this morning at 3 am, I started leaking fluid & bleeding. I was scared to death. I was 29 weeks that day. I knew the babies were still so tiny & I didn't know what to do. We called Christy Meinecke & she came and stayed with Racheal. We headed to the ER in Stephenville. They said it was fluid from baby A which was Rylie (he was on the bottom). I was having contractions, but couldn't feel them. They gave me a steriod shot to help the babies lungs. He talked to my dr in Ft Worth. I was discharged from Stephenville & we headed to Harris in Ft Worth. Dr. Thigpen said as long as there was enough fluid around Rylie then they were staying put. I was started on IV antibiotics & was given a Toradol inj to stop the contractions. I was told the plan was to make it 3 more weeks, but we all know that didn't happen. The next morning on February 28th, I started bleeding more & they stopped letting me get up at all. Do you know how hard it is lift yourself up to get on a bedbad when you are 29 weeks pregnant with triplets?? Impossible!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers