Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

This was Rylie new trick yesterday! He is pulling up on everything now!
Racheal opening her Valetine's present. She got a barbie book, barbie, candy & gum. She is getting a rose & balloon that will be delivered later today.

Reese, Rylie & Ryan with their 1st Valentine's presents!

All the kids with their Minnies & Minnies they got for Valetines.

Happy 1st Valentines Day Rylie, Reese & Ryan!!!! I still can't beleive in 2 weeks they will be one. Makes me think back to where I was a year ago. I was huge & miserable & either on the couch or the recliner. It took everything I had to get up & go to the bathroom or make it to the kitchen to get something to eat.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers