Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally an update!

I know it has been a while, but it has been a crazy few weeks around here. We were featured on the Multiples & More blog. They did an awesome job. If you missed it, click on their button to the left. The next morning Racheal said the pledge on a radio station in the DFW area. She did an awesome job! Then on that Friday the stomach bug hit our house!! Racheal was sick Thursday night & missed her first day of school on Friday. Randall left for work that day & was gone until Monday. Then Sunday afternoon I got sick & Sunday night Rylie got sick. When Randall got home Monday he gave me a shot & sent me to bed. Then the door bell rang & it was a police officer. Evidently we had been robbed Sunday night & we didn't know it. They stole our back pack that we used as a diaper bag & the police officer had found all the contents of the bag by the road. There were many people that had things stolen out of their vehicles that night. We were told that they were caught.

So last week was spent recovering from our horrible weekend. We did enjoy getting to play outside some last week. I am also working on getting rid of this triplet belly I have had for the last 2 years! I did loose 5 lbs when I was sick. I went today & did boot camp with my cousin Mary Beth. Lets hope I can walk in the morning! lol

The triplets are talking more & more everyday. Rylie talks almost non-stop, but you can't understand what he says. Ryan likes to repeat everything you say. One of the cartoons Racheal watches they say "your busted", Ryan says "I beested". It is so cute. Randall & I were in the kitchen this afternoon working on the sink because we had a leak and here comes Ryan walking in. I said how did you get out of the pen? I put him back in & he looks at me with that sly little look he has & stepped up on the handle to recliner & swung his leg over the gate. Great! I knew this day would come sooner or later, but was hoping for later!! I still cannot believe in a month they will be 2 years old!! We have also been getting ready for their party. We are having a very small party this year. Last year was exhausting so I decided to go small this year.

Ryan & Reese dancing!
Ryan attacking Rylie!

Rylie, Reese & Ryan having a tea party. Ryan was saying cheese!
Reese looking super cool in her shades!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers