Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Racheal!!!!

Today is Racheal's 6th birthday!! Can't believe she is already 6! Doesn't seem like that long ago I was making that daily trip to Bedford trying to get pregnant & thinking it would never happen! She woke up at 6:30 this morning ready to open some presents. Then she had a cupcake for breakfast. I am going to surprise her & take her pizza for lunch. Then I go back to school & take cupcakes so they can have a little party before they come home. Then she is getting a massage & getting her hair cut! Yes she is spoiled!!!

I am behind in posting! It has been very busy around here! I will try to get another post done tonight.

Racheal the day she was born!!!


This morning blowing out the candles on her cupcake!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers