Saturday, June 26, 2010

vehicle problems!!

I forgot to post about all of our vehicle problems. When Randall was going to Tulsa at the beginning of the month, his a/c quit. So he was stuck in Ft worth for about 8 hrs. They still didn't fix it right & when he got to Tulsa had to have it worked on again.

Last week I started having problems with the van. I had no get up & go. Randall took it in & they said the air filter was nasty & had let dirt get into the turbo. So $3000 later the van is fixed & Randall learned an expensive lesson!

Happy 11th anniversary honey I love you!

1 comment:

baby gillespie said...

Hi Shelley - Happy Anniversary!
Thanks again for commenting on my post on the multiples and more blog site.

Take care, Julie Gillespie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers