Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Rylie, Reese & Ryan!!

My babies are 3 years old today! I can not believe it! Seems like just yesterday I was laying on the couch with my enormous belly! This time 3 years ago I was already in the hospital & bleeding a lot. They were not letting me up at all. Try having 3 babies inside you & lifting yourself up for a bedpan! It's not easy!!

They are all doing great & growing up so fast. We go this Friday for Reese's cardiologist appt with Cooks to make sure her hole in her heart is closed up & next week they all go for their 3 yr  checkup. Happy Birthday to my 3 little miracles!
Rylie, Reese & Ryan on their 3rd Birthday!
Rylie

Reese
Ryan

Rylie, Reese & Ryan 2nd birthday party.

Rylie, Reese & Ryan 1st birthday party.
Rylie, Reese & Ryan first group picture. April 6 2008 5 wks old
Rylie 2/28, 6:32 pm. 3 lbs 2 oz & 16 in long. He is wearing a pink hat because that was the only one small enough to fit him. He had C-Pap & feeding tube.
Reese 2/28, 6:34 pm, 2 lb, 11 oz 15 inches. She wasn't breathing so she was intubated & had feeding tube.

Ryan 2/28, 6:35 pm, 3 lbs 5 oz 14 1/2 inches. Put on C-pap & feeding tube when he was born, but then had to be intubated.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers