Sunday, October 12, 2008

Racheal is a big helper!!!

Rylie, Racheal, Reese & Ryan


The last several days Racheal has been helping out with bottle feedings. She is doing a great job. Today we decided to try feeding the babies carrots. At first they made a bad face, but I kept shoving it in and they decided they liked it. The 3 of them ate 2 jars. Racheal fed Ryan since he is the best eater & I fed the other 2.

We finally got our computer back. I finished last years income tax. I know it is almost time to do it again!! I am finally posting new pictures!

Racheal feeding Rylie.


Racheal feeding Ryan

Racheal feeding Reese.

Racheal & Kim. Racheal is dressed up so she can dance with Dancing with the Stars!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers