Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I hope everyone is enjoying the new pics. I have some more to add when I get time. We are going to see Santa Saturday. Maybee Josie can email them to me so I can add them on here. HINT HINT!! This Friday the babies have an appoitment at NI Grads in Ft Worth. This is something preemies have to do at their adjusted 6 mo, 12 mo, 2 & 3 yrs. It just to make sure they are developing all their skills as they should. We are also going to go by my high risk dr & by the NICU. I'm looking forward to that. We are also going to go by Babies R Us & get their big car seats. That is if we can afford 3 of them!

Several people have asked me if we can see different personalities in the babies. YES, YES, YES!!
Rylie is the talker! I guess he is trying to compete with his big sister. He is also a momma's boy! He pretty laid back. Ryan is just like his daddy! He is a daddy's boy! He studies everything & takes everything in. He is very happy & has the cutest smile with his one dimple. Reese is definately girl! Moody, tempermental, a demanding girl (just like her big sister). She has her days. There are days she is really happy & smiles a lot. Then there are days she is in a mood & never smiles. All I can says is girls, girls girls!

Still no crawling. Rylie still gets up on all 4's & rock. Ryan has figured out how to get around by scooting backwards. He can go all over the family room. Reese also scoots backwards & rolls. I know it won't be long. They are now eating 6 containers of baby food a meal-yes that is 84 containers a week! We should have stock in Del Monte!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers