Saturday, December 6, 2008

One crazy week!

Well I am glad this week is over. Monday the triplets had their dr appointment. Tuesday Racheal had preschool, dance & a preschool program at Tuesday school. It was really good. We took Kim with us so that we could take the babies. Wednesday night Racheal had church. Thursday was preschool & a Christmas dance recital in the park in Stephenville. She did a great job! Boy can she shake those hips. I don't know where she got that from. Friday I had a dermatologist appointment. I am suppose to go every year because of my family history, but I hadn't been in about 3 year. Everything was good. I also went to a new doctor & I really liked her. Today was the art show. It was also great. Thanks Grand-dad & Jerry for going to her programs!

In between all of that I have been making baby food like crazy. They are now eating 12 containers a day! I will try hard to get new pictures posted there just has not been a free minute.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers