Monday, May 19, 2008

Bottles & Diapers!!!!

Everyone has been asking about how many bottles & diapers we got through. We go through 24-30 diapers a day depending on how poopy they are for the day. The boys are wearing size 1 and Reese is wearing newborn diapers. We use 24 bottles a day & a can of formula a day. I usually fix bottles for a 24 hr period at one time. We also do lots & lots of laundry. I use to do all of our laundry every 3-4 days. Now I do a couple of loads every day. It is amazing how much laundry 3 little babies make. Below is a picture of the bottles for a 24 hour period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that. What kind of formula are yall using? What kind of diapers? Maybe we MOPS girls can help out and load some supplies in the old van and drive out to see you. Thanks for the post. Jessica Noble

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers